Thursday 6 August 2015

BEAUTY WISH LIST

Recently, I haven't been able to splurge like I've wanted to since money has been, well, none existent so instead, I have been window shopping. These are the top 5 products that I want to own by the end of 2015!

1) Lorac Pro Palette
I only own two eye shadow palettes and trust me, they aren't the best quality. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous and from watching endless YouTube videos, can be used to create who knows how many looks!


2) Two Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection
This is the perfect travel palette. The gold and pink glittery shades can make the perfect lid colour but this palette also has a highlighter and possible bronzer too! This would be my everyday makeup palette by the looks of things!


3) The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Honestly, I've never owned an actual highlighter. Don't get me wrong, eyeshadows can be multipurpose but this looks absolutely phenomenal. This would no doubt add that little bit to my look which makes it complete...and it's just really pretty!


4) No.7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream for Normal/Oily Skin
I don't wear makeup if I'm not leaving the house and most of the time I don't even wear it then, but I'd like to! I want to wake up, be in the mood for makeup and do it without the feeling of a full face. With this BB Cream I would be able to just throw it on and not really have to worry about my face then, just carry on with the rest. I want a little bit of coverage and the feeling of wearing the makeup without the heaviness of foundation.


5) No.7 Matte Lip Crayon
I am all about the lip crayons right now (mainly because they're more affordable than Mac Lipsticks) and this one just screams to me. The colour selection is poor but for me, I only want the raspberry colour anyway! The matte finish really appeals to me too since I've been looking for a crayon with this finish which isn't too drying.


Trust me when I say that there are plenty more products that I want, no, need to own by the end of 2015 but these are the main, beautiful products that are on my wish list. 
Have a lovely day guys and don't forget to let me know what's on your wish list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment