Tuesday 5 January 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

I wanted to post this in the new year because, for me, that's what Christmas is all about. Not only are you spending time with family and friends but you're preparing yourself for the year to come so I thought I'd share a few of the things I was treated with for Christmas!


The biggest present I'll be sharing with you is the love2shop vouchers. I will admit that I knew about these from the very beginning so it came as no shock on Christmas morning, however the thought behind them was amazing. Honestly, I've always complained about being given vouchers or gift cards because you're limited to where you can spend them but you can spend these in lots of places! New Look, Peacocks, T J Hughes, Mothercare and the list goes on and on. No matter what you want to go shopping for, there's bound to be somewhere to spend these vouchers. 

As shown in a previous post linked here, I adore the wax melts from Yankee Candle and so I was given a new one for Christmas! These are the perfect gift, especially if you know what scents the other person likes. In the past, I have steered away from purchasing candles for other people because I didn't want to get the wrong scent, however you can't really go wrong with these. If the receiver doesn't enjoy the scent, they can always pass it on to somebody who will. Plus, who doesn't have that one candle that's decorative?

Nail polishes. I don't think I need to say any more really. I was given 3 nail polishes and a nail hardener. Let me tell you, I have been looking for a cheap nail hardener for ages and just couldn't force myself to spend money on something so trivial so when I opened this up, I was happily surprised! These polishes are some very bright colours and so these won't be on my nails regularly, however I'm so glad to have these in my collection! 

My scarf. I have been looking for a decent black and red, tartan like scarf for absolutely ages and I couldn't find one (I'm very picky!) but I found this in New Look and immediately added it to my wishlist. I mean, it's simply beautiful. 

Lastly, I was given a huge cracker filled with face masks. I wish I could have shown you the packaging but it got thrown away in all of the Christmas chaos! These were definitely one of my favourite presents. I've been talking for ages about how I could improve my skin and these should hopefully do the trick! They are all different and have different purposes like exfoliating and moisturising.

I'd just like to stress that I do realise how lucky I am and I am extremely grateful. This is in no way bragging, I just wanted to share some of the presents that I was lucky enough to receive.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and had a fantastic Christmas. 
What did you all receive for Christmas? Leave a comment down below and share! :)
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment